Monday 23 August 2010

Firstly . . .

. . . welcome one and all, to the place where I can vent my feelings on topics that either delight or rile me . . . these are many and varied, but will be tackled (probably through the medium of insane ranting) as and when occasion arises . . . I'll try to tailor my observations so no-one is offended (while various topics are being belittled), but, in the words of the Chuck Berry song, "You Never Can Tell" (if you're unfamiliar with this song, it's the one that John Travolta and Uma Thurman danced to in the scene from "Pulp Fiction") . . . I freely also admit that there'll be many a digression . . . and might I add that I'll attempt to be as lucid as possible . . . readers will not find the use of "text-speak" here . . .
   So, here's an observation from last Saturday, when West Wilts' top light entertainment & pop combo 'Gypsy' played at the Avon Sports Club in Bradford-on-Avon . . . parents really should put more thought into the appearance of girl toddlers aged around 12-18 months . . . admittedly. a very pretty party frock . . . but your daughter looks like a miniature Raoul Moat . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment