Friday 27 August 2010

Neighbours

Apparently, the 6000th episode of the Australian soap has just been shown on TV "Down Under": 5Live this morning asked listeners for their favourite moment . . . here's mine, although it's a little tentative.
   When I was living in Swindon in the '90s, my girlfriend, with whom I was living at the time, asked me to record that day's episode . . . we had cable TV (is that still around?): so,  I set the VCR with the correct time, but sadly the wrong channel . . . never understood why, that evening, she was less than keen to watch 30 minutes of news . . . in German. God, she was gorgeous . . . wonder what happened to her?
   As we're on the subject of TV, while writing this "Relocation, Relocation" is on in the background . . . those two are so f***ing smarmy, it beggars belief . . . and if that tart uses the term 'crash-pad' once more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment